[Groop] Happy Groo Year & Top Posters

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 20:25:22 PST 2008

--- "Grossmann, Gary (DOR)" <GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV> wrote:

> I hereby rule that Glorko (Ruler of the Plant Zoltron) gets his post
> back.   I know that Larry will concur so at worst it's a 2-1 in his
> favor.  (And the fact that I know things about Larry he doesn't want
> made public and that I have huge investments in Zoltron real estate
> have
> nothing to do with my or ruling or Larry's concurrance.)

Actually, I do NOT concur in any way, shape or form. However, I do
think that Glorko should get his post back. (so, ummmm, about those
negatives...)

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant (!!!?)
http://www.myspace.com/mrgrooism

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;