[Groop] Mighty Magnor Anniversary....the lost chapters?

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 12:27:39 PST 2008

> ME: Sergio and  I want to put out the paperback collection and then
> follow it with a new  series.  The problem has been locating the
> negatives to the old  issues.  We have them here someplace but there
> hasn't been enough  time to look for them.  Soon, though.

>01_kipper_ (mailto:1kipper at gmail)   writes:
>YAY!!! I'm so excited to hear this, I'm de-lurking!! I  love Magnor, we
>need more Magnor!! Great news,  Mark!!!
------------------------------------

Great news indeed!!!     Thanks for the  update, Mark!   Magnor fans are
legion!!!

Are there also any plans to include the four chapter "Mighty  Magnor"
1-pagers that were published in the  Malibu/Ultraverse superhero titles  too?

Or the three 2-page chapter/serials that were published in  the Mighty Image
1-3 (1995)?   They would make  for great extras for the upcoming trade.  Or
even as a  prequel "zero" issue for a new series.

Here are some scans of the rare pages over at the Groo forums for  anyone who
hasn't seen these pages yet:

_http://feargroo.proboards2.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=
1181421186&page=3_
(http://feargroo.proboards2.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1181421186&page=3)

I was always curious to know how many more chapters were planned  for "The
Mighty Image" comic and who  the other "Image Comics" artists of the  time were
slated to draw the following chapters.
(the "Mighty Image" comic didn't make it past issue #4 and the very  cool
"Commando M" storyline ended in a cliffhanger...)

Oh yea and for any new Groop members who have just joined the  email list,
feel free to check out and join the hottest Groo forum  boards on the net
here!!:

_http://feargroo.proboards2.com/index.cgi_
(http://feargroo.proboards2.com/index.cgi)

There are lots of great "Groo centric" threads posted on there..