[Groop] Question for Mark

Steve Hubbell usagigoya at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 21:24:44 PST 2008

Must have been where I read it......

________________________________

From: jabrooks at hotmail.com
To: groop at groo.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 17:19:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [Groop] Question for Mark

The reason I asked is that I just bought Usagi issue #90, and in the letter page, there are questions and answers.

Stan was asked if there is any writer whom he would love to illustrate, and Stan's answer is that he would like to work with Mark Evanier (beyond lettering Groo, of course).  It made me wonder if that had ever been discussed.

> Message: 3
> Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 12:40:22 -0500
> From: Steve Hubbell
> Subject: Re: [Groop] Question for Mark
> To: groo gram
>

> I seem to remember reading a comment by Stan Sakai stating that illustrating a story written by you (Mark) is one of the projects he'd like to do at some point in time.
>

>> From: evanier at gmail.com
>> To: groop at groo.com
>> Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 01:31:25 -0800
>> Subject: Re: [Groop] Question for Mark
>>
>> On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 23:18:22 -0500, you wrote:
>>
>>>Mark,
>>>
>>>Have you ever written a story that Stan Sakai illustrated, either a Usagi backup or somewhere else?
>>>
>>>Is there any plans to do so in the near future?
>>
>> ME: I never have and the idea has never come up. I'd love to write
>> something that Stan drew but I really don't think he needs me.

HO HO HO, if you've been nice this year, email Santa! Visit asksanta.ca to learn more!