[Groop] Mighty Groo

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 09:56:42 PST 2008

>Was Groo ever shot into the future and/or past by Grativo  maybe?

Rufferto was!   By the  wizard Anakrony in the "Groo & Rufferto" mini-series!
  Anakrony tested a time potion on Rufferto which sent him to present day
Earth.   He was trying to find a potion to hide King Ravenous' gold  fortune and
came up with a time potion which sent Rufferto to present day Earth  for
about 3 issues while Groo was still in the past searching for him in the  regular
"Groo-Earth" era.   It was very cool seeing Rufferto wander  through the
modern day world in those books.    One of my  favorite mini series!

And a "Mighty Magnor/Groo" comic does sound awesome!  This  year would be the
perfect year for it too!  Even if it's a dream  sequence!

I could also go for a T.C. Mars mini-series, Space  Circus/Magnor crossover,
 Catnippon,  Fanboy 2 from DC  Comics,  a Groo ongoing series,  Groo Annual,
Rufferto 21st  Anniversary special....

In a message dated 1/7/2008 12:22:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,