[Groop] Groo Custom Hardcovers...voting poll

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Wed Jan 23 20:28:13 PST 2008

I concur!    Great idea for mentioning inclusion of the  "Groo-Grams" section
too.   Those pages were fun  reads back in the Marvel days.  They also had
some great Sergio  drawn "Letter Columns" artwork in there too.     Let's see
those brought back from the Groo time capsules!

Here's a Voting Poll with options over at the "Groo  Forums" to cast your
vote:

_http://feargroo.proboards2.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=
1201148006_
(http://feargroo.proboards2.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=1201148006)

New "Groop" members are welcome to join the Groo  forums!   Especially if you
haven't already!

I'd buy Groo Hardcovers in a second.  (or even thick  oversized Trade
paperback continuations of  the "Groo:Odyssey" from 2003)

Another cool way for the "Groo/Epic/Image" run to be  collected is in the
"Absolute Edition" format like the  "Sandman" & "Watchman" comics were  collected
by DC Comics.    Those are oversized hardcovers with  re-mastered
pages/colors along with bonus extras too.

In a message dated 1/23/2008 10:37:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,