[Groop] Sergio interview: Comic Geek Speak (MP3)

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 15:27:31 PST 2008

Great audio link!   Thanks for de-lurking & sharing that cool  link, Alex!

Another audio interview worth checking out from  the Fanboyradio archives
featured "Groo Crew" member  Stan Sakai as well:

_http://fanboyradio.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=45476_
(http://fanboyradio.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=45476)

It would be great to hear Sergio appear on Fanboyradio one  day!    The hosts
of the show are HUGE fans  of Sergio.

Here are a couple of recently posted videos on "youtube" that  feature a few
Sergio interview segments too:
(part 1)
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsONeVN15pI_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsONeVN15pI)

Here's part 2....(might want to skip to the 3:40 minute mark to see the
Sergio interview in this one):

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBqeZkIdAAM&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBqeZkIdAAM&feature=related)

In a message dated 1/30/2008 5:48:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,