[Groop] the groowiki

Magnus Lindgren magnus at netrosys.com
Wed Jul 9 23:26:48 PDT 2008

Hi!

Haha, I sure was. Please don't tell anyone but this Internet thing
eludes me... and I've been working with it for the last 10 years or so :)

I just looked through my e-mail archive... my first post from the Groop
is around 1997... impressive. On a slighly more impressive note I also
have a message dated 1956 from Chris who must be hiding a time machine
somewhere (my mail clients recieved dates it to 1 jun 1999) and went
back in time and sent the e-mail before it was even invented.

/Magnus