[Groop] OT: Groo in Latin

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 18:06:20 PDT 2008

- "Wretched hive of scum and villiany"

That's a classic line from the original Star Wars movie !

(Obi-Wan talking to Luke..)   >=)

In a message dated 7/13/2008 9:00:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cowmageddon at yahoo.com writes:

According to my latin english dictionary,"Miserum alveus de spuma et
improbitas" loosely translated means "Wreched hive of scum and  villiany"

"Miserum alveus de spuma et improbitas"