[Groop] Bad News & Worse News

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 05:03:15 PDT 2008

Awwwww Gary, gentle hugs all around, of course she hs my best wishes to mend swiftly!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Master Mendicant

"<i>I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.</i>" Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
YANKEE STADIUM TOURS: http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ballpark/stadium_tours.jsp
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com
LIBRARYTHING: http://www.librarything.com