[Groop] Fabulous News!!! Congrats Ruben!

Ruben Arellano rarellano at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 23 23:51:54 PDT 2008

Thanks all.  Well, Lilith was just a few weeks early, but nothing to be concerned about.  Doctor had Christi on bed-rest for a whopping 6 weeks, trying to keep Lilith in a little longer than Maggie and I guess it worked!

With three protective grand-dads, along with two uncles, a dog, and a tough-as-nails mom, I have a pretty good boyfriend defense team in my corner....

Take care

Ruben.