[Groop] Hat Delivery/routers, etc.

Bodhikt at aol.com Bodhikt at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 12:23:54 PDT 2008

In a message dated 6/13/2008 9:40:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
chadmriden at mac.com writes:

>>I got a new wireless router for my house and decided to re-do  all my
wireless settings.. naming the network "Groo." I'm sure you  can guess
how well it's performing. The connection gets dropped  several times a
day and I constantly have to cycle power on the  router to get it back
up. It was a bad idea, as any fool can plainly  see. This weekend, I'll
restore it to factory settings and set up  the wireless network again,
naming it  "Rufferto."<<

Hmmm... somebody must have secretly named my router "Groo", too. Either
that, or Groo is in charge of AOL and is the main linesman for SBC/AT&T....

Kaytee
Proudly marching to a different kettle of  fish