[Groop] Ants!!!!!

Alexander Durnan alexian.emperor at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 17 14:01:01 PDT 2008

Try Terro. It is poison,but you only have to use a little bit.  Its a syrup that you pour a drop on a small card, then the ants lap it up.  Within a day or two...no more ants. They feed it to the queen and she dies.  As goes the queen, so goes the colony.  I've used this successfully myself many times.
Alex