[Groop] Hat!!

M K N mkn.mail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 18:19:40 PDT 2008

Woot! I got my hat in the mail today... not a surprise any more since
I knew it was on the way, but I was very excited to get it. Well worth
the wait. Thanks again Gary for setting this up and doing all the
legwork. And Thanks to Sergio too, of course!

Wish I could make it out to one of the con's to meet the Groo Crew and
some other Groop members, but alas, time, distance and money thwart me
yet again.

Alrighty... now that my annual post is out of the way I'll go back to
lurking again.

Mike.