[Groop] gas prices

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Fri Mar 28 03:22:02 PDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 01:51:14PM -0500, Shawn Moore wrote:

> so when are yall moving to nice warm cajun country.  You can still get a gallon for 2.99.  The winter season is a month maybe and the temp goes below 32 maybe 4 times a year.  Nice and warm and good cookin too.

Well, of course, there's this other option of now owning a car. :-)

I have no idea how much gas costs, but on the other hand I know very
well the train and public transport prices...

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 The friends we make and the friends we lose are all better than the friends
 who want to make us lose.        (Moral from Groo The Wanderer #1 (Pacific))