[Groop] anyone seen the movie "brain damage"?

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Fri Mar 28 13:24:31 PDT 2008

speaking of Peter Jackson movies,  anybody seen "Meet the  Feebles" before?
Muppets on acid!

After seeing that movie,  a Groo film would  look cool with puppets!    They
could still  keep Sergio's cartooning look and design too.   I'd buy it!

"Groo: the Movie with Muppet actors!"   no?

Or a "Dark Crystal" style Groo movie with Jim Henson Company  made
puppets....(a Groo puppet fraying around with rubber swords looks  funny to me for some
reason...)

...not as good as an Animated/CGI Groo movie would be but not as bad  as a
Live action Groo with Will Ferrel....(woof woof)...

In a message dated 3/28/2008 4:07:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,