[Groop] Vancouver Comic Stores

J Brooks jabrooks at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 16:32:42 PDT 2008

Thanks Andrew.  The Comic Shop is near to where I would be so that is perfect.

Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 16:25:32 -0700
From: bumrecordingstudios at gmail.com
To: jabrooks at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Groop] Vancouver Comic Stores
CC: groop at groo.com

Does anyone know of any good comic stores in Vancouver, BC?  I may be traveling there.
 The Comic Shop on West 4th.  It's been there 30+ years.  It's the best known.  I don't know about others but I'm sure there are lots of small ones.
If you 'can' get to Victoria, Legends Comics is freaking awesome.  Sergio actually told the story about meeting the owner at a comic con once.
--
Andrew Krakowski, BSc
Mobile: (250) 885-6500