[Groop] New Groo Sculpture!

Alexander Durnan alexian.emperor at earthlink.net
Sun May 18 22:10:34 PDT 2008

"From the last photo (Back) you might notice Groo's swords
 actually can be slid in and out of his sword sheaths! However the little
 utility knife on Groo's belt is static. Still, I think it is all pretty
 impressive."

Yes, but what is that blue thing on his chest?

"By the way, I think I have mentioned I might be selling just a
few pieces of my Groo collection once I finally get a house and can move
my entire collection into it from New York,"

What sort of pieces?  Please keep me in mind.

"but for those of you
actually thinking of making an offer on my wife's felt Groo sculpture...
don't! :)"

Too late, Gary already thought of making an offer.  If your wife won't make
him one, his will (he hopes).

It does look really cool though. I hope you enjoy it, and your wife enjoys
her new hobby.
My new hobby is whitewater kayaking.  I just learned today. I was actually
in your neck of the woods, Tone.  We kayaked a 5 mile stretch of the Muddy
Creek in the pouring rain.  I got very wet but was never very cold.  I had a
blast. Though on the drive up there I couldn't help but notice all the great
country roads you have for bicycling.  Have you explored them all yet?  You
could have fun riding into and out of the Muddy Creek valley - wow, great
hills!

Anyway, great to have you back. don't be a stranger.   I finally got my copy
of HOE 4, and enjoyed the ending.  I wonder if anyone will every find a use
for that black goo.

Cheers,
Alex