[Groop] Intense debate - NOT political, I promise

John T comics230 at cox.net
Sat Nov 1 19:32:45 PDT 2008

"How much wood WOULD a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck COULD chuck wood?"

"A woodchuck WOULD chuck as much wood as a woodchuck COULD chuck, if a
woodchuck COULD chuck wood?"

At least that is what the woodchuck who lived in the back yard of my old
house said.

John P. Torregrossa

PO Box 28184

Providence, RI 02908-0184