[Groop] Intense debate - NOT political, I promise

Eulogio Navarro eulogio.navarro at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 02:04:42 PST 2008

Well, being a non native-english speaking person, I would say the answer is
quite obvious: Groo *would* kill all the woodchucks, whatever they might be,
*would* as well burn al the wood around, and could also tear apart anybody
wishing to explain to him the philosophy behind this deep and headache
causing concept; he could even do what he does best with everybody in this
list.

Many, many thanks to all of you, I hadn't laughed so much in months.   :)

Eulogio.