[Groop] Groo Lead Figures

Jim Spillane spillaneja at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 19 20:36:14 PST 2008

Greetings Groooopers. I'm hailing from the Austin, Tx area and doing the whole married with two kids and the dog routine..When I'm not working on adding to or painting my D&D lead figures or wood carving; I'm out by day showing families why they work all their lives and still have nothing to show for it because of how all the financial institutions have robbed them of their wealth.

So Yes, I'm new to the group and joined in my quest to learn more about these little figures I have stumbled on...I recently bought a mixed lot of D&D figures and in and among them were probably 10 plus of those figures. If not all of them, I'm betting I have most of them..In the least I know I have the main ones....

Anyways, I saw somewhere on the net in my googling someone commenting about how impossible they were to find..Is there anyone who can tell me more about them? At this point I'm not sure what I intend to do with them but wanted to know more about them before I decided...Yes I will probably sell them or even trade them but I'm still on the fence about that....soooooo

Any and All help about them would be greatly appreciated...Thanks
Jim