[Groop] ME fight

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 15:54:40 PST 2008

--- sean ferris <seanferris at optonline.net> wrote:

> apparently you are new and dont know Larry and ME... so if you really
> think
> someone would throw a punch because of a tv show I have a couple
> bridges for
> sale that you throw some toll booths on and make a fortune...and yes
> it was
> made up and yes ME was part of it so you can call ME lame....

Thanks Sean. If Mark wasn't so swamped with work it could have played
out as envisioned, he's got a LOT on his plate. Perha ps had I waited
until Mark was ready to play, instead of rushing my post, we could have
had some fun.

Oh well!

Oh, Sean! I didn't know you were in the bridge business? How much for
the Queensboro Bridge?

-Larry "mrgrooism" Steller, Master Mendicant

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
YANKEE STADIUM TOURS: http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ballpark/stadium_tours.jsp
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com
LIBRARYTHING: http://www.librarything.com