[Groop] 0, -1, -2...

elisiaone.iwon elisiaone at iwon.com
Tue Nov 25 09:14:11 PST 2008

I know there are a plenty of Groo # 1's out there, but when's there going to be a Groo # 0?
You're not an official comic these days without one.Then, the new series can start going negative!I want a Groo # -1!Or should the four part series start at # -4?Groo would be the first negative comic in the history of comics!ME, are you listening or are you tending to your unbruised knuckles from not punching Larry?I'm talking about marketing.I want -$1000 for the idea and those bridges w/ toll booths.I'll leave you w/ a question:  How much grub would a grew Groo grub, if a grew Groo would grub grub?Eli Stamp the WandererThe only thing to fear, is Groo himself!