[Groop] Groo Grams (Eulogio Navarro)

Porter publicporter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 11:18:01 PST 2008

You know, I have had the exact same experience. Since 1985-ish when I
first started reading Groo, I have written probably 15-20 letters to
GrooGrams, not one of which ever made it in.  I have written to ME and
Sergio as well a few times over the years and I have always received
very nice responses.
Several years back I wrote to ME about this, that though his letters
were kind and appreciated, he could instead just print the letter and
respond via GrooGrams and save us some time.
I'm not sure if I still have his response hidden in my mothers attic
or not but it read something to the effect of:
"Great idea, Porter.  I should probably send all correspondence this
way. ME" written in marker on a ripped-out GrooGrams page.
I'm starting to think it's personal.
Thwarted at every turn,
  ~ Porter