[Groop] Texas Groo Plates

Grossmann, Gary (DOR) GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Wed Nov 26 11:23:24 PST 2008

I Folks!

Well, I have Washington State Groo Plates on my car and years ago I
purchased a Pennsylvania Groo license plate.  I think it was on ebay
too.  So I don't want to be a pig (at least not this time.)  I figured
one of our numerous Texas Groopies might want them.

I wonder whose plates they were?  The date is 1982!  That means they
belonged to a very early Groo fan or they were made for some other
reason, like for a person whose surname or nickname was Groo.

How many Groopies other Groop members have Groo license plates?

Gary G.

________________________________

From: groop-bounces at groo.com [mailto:groop-bounces at groo.com] On Behalf
Of John T
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 4:16 AM
To: groop at groo.com
Subject: [Groop] Texas Groo Plates

A seller on eBay is selling a pair of 1982 Texas Groo plates.

He had originally had listed them at $19.98, but they didn't sell.

They've been relisted at $9.98. I did put a bid on them, but only at the
opening bid.

Feel free to out bid me. I would like them, but I am not obsessed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160301088429&viewitem
=&salenotsupported

John P. Torregrossa

PO Box 28184