[Groop] Groo Treasury

Grossmann, Gary (DOR) GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Fri Apr 17 13:39:03 PDT 2009

Mark indicated it would pretty much be what was in the Groo Chronicles,
i.e. everything pre-Epic/Marvel.

But I'm guessing there will be a page or two of original art and text or
at the very least a new wrap around cover.  (Which means I'll have to
buy two so I can look at the whole drawing all at once!)

Also, it's called the Groo Treasury Vol. I.   So I'm guessing that Vol.
II, if it happens, would reprint the first Epic reprints, which other
than the Groo Adventurer, are hard to find.  It would be nice to get
through the Groo Garden reprinted in one form or another.

Gary G.