[Groop] Groo Treasury

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Fri Apr 17 17:25:03 PDT 2009

New Groo Hardcovers would be nice. Dark Horse has been making some real
nice hardcovers for their other titles lately.  They should  totally make some
for Groo run.

This Dark Horse/Star Wars book they just released,  for  example,  is a
Slipcase Hardcover that collects 832 pages  of comics into a giant Leather
hardcover that weighs 11  pounds:

_http://www.darkhorse.com/Books/15-579/Star-Wars-Luke-Skywalker-Last-Hope-fo
r-the-Galaxy--From-Tatooine-to-Dark-Empire-HC_
(http://www.darkhorse.com/Books/15-579/Star-Wars-Luke-Skywalker-Last-Hope-for-the-Galaxy--From-Tatooine-t
o-Dark-Empire-HC)

Five or six of these monsters would collect the whole  Groo/Epic (1-120)
run on new glossy paper.
They could do that for Groo if they wanted to!

Maybe the recent Groo/Eisner nomination will inspire them to churn out more
 spruced up collections....

In a message dated 4/17/2009 7:44:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,