[Groop] Hey Groop need some help

Steve Hubbell usagigoya at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 18 01:09:30 PDT 2009

It is mentioned in one of the early letter columns how the Pacific issues started on voume 1 and then jumped to volume 2 on the second issue. I forget what the reason given was, beyond the fact that it was basically a mistake. Technically, each of the series was published under a differant title with each of the differant publishers, except maybe the first Dark Horse mini-series.

Groo the Wanderer (Pacific)

Groo Special (Eclipse)

Sergio Aragones' Groo the Wanderer (Epic)

Sergio Aragones' Groo (Image)

Sergio Aragones' Groo (Dark Horse) various mini-series