[Groop] Groo Treasury

Bodhikt at aol.com Bodhikt at aol.com
Sat Apr 18 07:49:18 PDT 2009

In a message dated 4/17/2009 7:23:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
evanier at gmail.com writes:

>>The current plan is to continue the "alphabet" series but not  to reprint
the early ones.  THE GROO PARADE ... will be followed  by an "R"
volume with the next eight.  (Sergio and I are having a  disagreement
over what to call the "R" volume.  He wants to call it  THE GROO REGIME
and I want to call it THE GROO  REPRINT.)<<

What about a "Q" book?? You know, the letter between "P" (for Parade) and
"R" (for the Regime of Reprint).

Kaytee

"Each new generation born is in effect an  invasion of civilization by
little barbarians, who must be civilized before it  is too late." T. Sowell
**************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.
Try the new Email Toolbar now!
(http://toolbar.aol.com/mail/download.html?ncid=txtlnkusdown00000027)