[Groop] Groo Treasury

Chris Emmett mygodaplum at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 18 09:39:47 PDT 2009

Groo Quest surely?

--- On Sat, 18/4/09, Ryan Simmons <ryan.gsimmons at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Ryan Simmons <ryan.gsimmons at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Groop] Groo Treasury
To: "groop" <Groop at groo.com>
Date: Saturday, 18 April, 2009, 5:19 PM

The Groo Quixotic perhaps?

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 9:49 AM, <Bodhikt at aol.com> wrote:

In a message dated 4/17/2009 7:23:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, evanier at gmail.com writes:

>>The current plan is to continue the "alphabet" series but not to reprint
the early ones.  THE GROO PARADE ... will be followed by an "R"

volume with the next eight.  (Sergio and I are having a disagreement
over what to call the "R" volume.  He wants to call it THE GROO REGIME
and I want to call it THE GROO REPRINT.)<<

What about a "Q" book?? You know, the letter between "P" (for Parade) and "R" (for the Regime of Reprint).

Kaytee

"Each new generation born is in effect an invasion of civilization by little barbarians, who must be civilized before it is too late." T. Sowell

Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web. Try the new Email Toolbar now!

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----