[Groop] O.T.: Kansas City

groo promethea at kc.rr.com
Tue Apr 21 14:09:31 PDT 2009

I'm a K.C. Grooper ... Any idea what part of the city you'll be in?

I sort of gave up on the local shops a while ago in favor of eBay; Groo was
pretty hard to find non-mainstream issues for.. There are comic shops still
open - I saw one just re-opened/moved not too far away - I'll scout it out .

As for BBQ - we do think we do it well - there are a lot of great places;
depending on where you are and what style you like.