[Groop] groo cards

Tone Tone at cranksgiving.net
Fri Apr 24 05:44:09 PDT 2009

Porter,

I just looked Pat up on eBay. There was a slight mistake in my reporting
of her eBay username. She spells "crate" with a "K", so it should be
"PatsAppleKrate". Here is a direct link to her eBay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Pats-Apple-Krate_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsxQ3asstQQtZkm

At the moment Pat only appears to have one Groo item listed on eBay
according to a quick "Groo" search of her eBay store. That item is an
Images of Groo #2 card (2 of 9) for about $50. The link to that card is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Groo-Images-of-Groo-Chase-Card-IG-2-Very-Rare_W0QQitemZ270300254924QQihZ017QQ

In order to contact Pat I recommend simply following the link to her
Images of Groo card auction then using the "Ask the seller a question"
with just a general inquiry selected as the subject. I am sure if you
explain your situation, including that she was recommended by a couple of
people, who are in a Groo mailing list and have been past customers of
hers, she will be as helpful as she can. I am guessing she probably has a
bunch of regular cards from the 153 set, but might not have a full set to
sell as a worthwhile auction. I would imagine individual or incomplete
sets of cards do not fetch a decent price to make it worth the effort.

I might actually have her direct e-mail contact at home, but at the moment
I am at work. Either way, I recommend just "asking the seller a question".
I have used that tactic to track down other Groo items I did not have from
people selling something Groo related, which I already had in my
collection. The idea being they might have other Groo stuff, which they
have not listed yet or did not intend to list for whatever reason. The
only risk you take it contacting them to make a potential deal for
something they do not have listed is either wasting a tiny bit of your
time if they do not have what you want or possibly making a less secure
deal off of eBay. Generally I have found sellers on eBay with good
feedback are almost always safe to deal with off of eBay.

Hope this helps,
_TONE_