[Groop] Sergio & Mark in Calgary

No Way no_way8888 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 07:46:52 PDT 2009

Hah- I'll do my best, Gary and Groop- I'll be there for sure on Sunday, don't think I'll get down today (just got off work an hour ago, haven't slept yet, so...)

I'll also be taking my fiancee, who is a complete newbie to con-ing in general, so it's going to be something of an experience :D

Cheers,
David

P.S.- sorry for the double, Gary... told you I was tired.  Or maybe just slow of mind >.>