[Groop] Groo Cards

nicholas doyle nick_doyle at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 25 17:06:39 PDT 2009

ryan speaks the truth; pat listed them after i e-mailed her, but since it's just a partial set, i opted to go with ryan's extra full set - which i appreciate greatly.  one day in the future, i will try to get the images of groo cards, but right now i will be happy with the ones sergio drew. :)  i would care more about getting a sketch card if i hadn't bought a page of groo art the one (and to date, only) time i met sergio at a con...it's been a few years since i bought it but it's still one of the best things i see each day (in addition to my girlfriend and my cats)...
nick