[Groop] Calgary Con Report(& card prices)

Chris Schechner cschechner at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 28 20:05:21 PDT 2009

All those excuses are lame...except for the toenails. Go to bed.

(I guess there¹s a joke in there somewhere about having your toenails
removed and lame, but I¹m not going to go there and I¹m too tired to think
about it anyway. I¹m going to bed too.)

And I¹m an older fart.

Chris (not the one Gary mentioned earlier)