[Groop] OT: Question for the U.S. Groopers

Tony Dodds grundor99 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 20:29:47 PDT 2009

I have a question for the groop and depending on the answer a favor.  I am looking for Pomegrante 7UP (not Diet).  Idaho was not chosen to have this.  Wife and I found it while visiting friends in Utah.  It is a limited run item and we didn't buy enough.  Is this flavor available elsewhere in the US and can I ask to have someone pick me up a few cases (after I send payment for them + shipping, of course).

I added the groop in the BCC field so any replies will go to just me and won't clog up the Groop's e-mails.  Of course if someone added the Groop after the fact, then I can't stop them.  (c:

Thanks and hope to hear from someone.  (c:

Tony "Not in the right test market" Dodds