[Groop] Calling All Sketch Cards!!

Grossmann, Gary (DOR) GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Thu Apr 30 08:54:53 PDT 2009

No.  Nothing like that about the Sketch cards.  The only goofy thing
about the Sketch cards was that Sergio opened a few packs when they
first came out and one of them had a Sketch card!  He gave it to Stan.

There were many complaints about the distribution of the IG cards.  I
forget what the average number in a box should have been, but some boxes
only had one.  (Including a box that I bought.  I called up Wildstorm
and complained.  They sent me a complete set of 9.  Sometimes it pays to
whine.  I later traded some of them for the Hardback Groo Chronicles.)

Also, Sergio & Mark were assured that if you bought a box (288 cards)
you would be able to put together a complete set of the regular cards
(153 cards). This turned out not to be true in most cases and that was
part of the impetus for Mark to start the Groo Card Exchange.

Gary G.