[Groop] Larry coming to Los Angeles

Dana Gabbard dgabbard at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 12:36:21 PDT 2009

August 13 - October 4, 2009

The reception is this Saturday and only costs $25 (reservations required), but does the logistics wortk for you?

 http://www.ojaivalleymuseum.org/

I should note Ojai is north of L.A., up in Ventura County so it isn't a 20 minute jaunt to get there.

Frankly after comic con (which gave me a relapse of the bad congestion I had earlier this year) I am in no condition to hobnob. But maybe some of the other local grropies will be able to hook up.