[Groop] From ME

David Graham david at davidgraham.com
Sat Dec 12 16:57:22 PST 2009

I agree with you in as much as Groo is still coming out so I think we all
would say that we are winning, but having been here since issue 39 (and
since caught up on all back issues) I now feel some sort of parental
responsibility and duty to Groo. Although I cannot hope to have any
influence on his decisions (don't get on the boat, no good will come of it)
I have felt a bit let down by the last few issues, my own kids are now 10 &
8, they have enjoyed/endured/suffered an upbringing in the ways of Groo, but
the last few issues have left them deflated. The bizarre and random paths
the stories used to take have been replaced by everyday life situations (I
know the banks have been bad to us all, but I still think Groo would make a
good Prince of Chichester).

Like many others here I shall continue to buy every issue regardless as Groo
has now been part of my life for over half of my living years. But I hope
for a return to the old days before too long, where are all the old pals,
A&D, P&D, S&M?

Fingers crossed for all the new issues to come, but either way I'll still be
here

Davy G