[Groop] Groopedia Spam?

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 13:51:13 PST 2009

If anyone hs Josh's direct email address, please give him a heads up.

keith at madmunki.com wrote:  I would be happy to volunteer my time to fix the Groopedia by installing the necessary anti-spam tools if I could get access. I am the system administrator of several large forums on the internet and fought these spam battles before.

Josh, if your interested in delegating this out to me, or want assistance in blocking these spammers let me know.

-Keith