[Groop] The Groop on Facebook

Owens, Gabriel R MC1/E-6, CNRC N00 gabriel.owens at navy.mil
Tue Feb 24 06:33:21 PST 2009

I'm on there, Gabriel Owens.

Very Respectfully,
MC1(SW/AW) Gabriel Owens USN
Staff Writer - N9 Navy Recruiting Command
5722 Integrity Drive
Millington, TN  38054-5057
(901) 874-9048 office
(901) 620-9717 cell

*FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - PRIVACY SENSITIVE*
Do not disseminate this email, or its contents, to anyone who does not have
an official need for access. Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure can
result in both civil and criminal penalties.