[Groop] Happy New Year & Unofficial Top Posters

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 06:55:36 PST 2009

--- John T <comics230 at cox.net> wrote:
> I checked the 2008 posts, and I have 1,054 posts. This is down from
> Charles
> count of 2,133 in 2007.
>
> At #4 is my self at 60 from 2 email addresses
>
> #3 is Garry (not the top poster) Grossman at 74 (both home and DOR)
>
> #2 one ahead of Gary at 75 is Yodazone.

> The Top Groopie Poster Award goes to:
>
> CHIPPER JONES, all-star 3B for the Atlanta Braves with 88 posts.
> Congratulations Chipper!

Happiest of Happy New Year blessings  to everyone! Here's wishing you
all a joyful, healthy, safe and prosperous New Year!

Hey now, and WOOO-HOOOOO! For once I didn't make the... make the...
make... Chipper?

I was sure that Tone and Yodazone would be in the #1 and #2 spots!
RECOUNT! RECOUNT! BETWEEN Eric and Gary and John T and so many others,
I thought I would have fallen off the list completely! Are you SURE you
didn't count double-posts, where I responded to you AND the Groop by
mistake at the same time?

Well, my New Year's Wish is that whoever the top posters are for 2009,
they make it with waaaay more than a measley 88 posts!

Again, Happy New Year everyone!

-Larry "mrgrooism" Steller, Master Mendicant

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
YANKEE STADIUM TOURS: http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ballpark/stadium_tours.jsp
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com
LIBRARYTHING: http://www.librarything.com