[Groop] Top Posters of 2008

Charles Klein CharlesK at mchsi.com
Wed Jan 7 07:10:36 PST 2009

They are probably on the wall nearest the ceiling, but as far as e-mails
go...

DISCLAIMER:  I may have missed some messages, I delete duplicate &
subscribe/unsubscribe messages (not that
we've had as many this past year, or any), and anyway e-mail is not a
guaranteed delivery system anyway.  Also some of us have changed e-mail
addresses at least once due to moves or computer issues.

Total Messages - 1001 (down from 2133 in 2007, 1550 in 2006, 995 in 2005,
and 1743 in 2004)
Messages from Mark - 8 (more than me at 6)
# 5 @ 37 Messages - Chris Schechner (Eric Chun was close at 34 and Kaytee
Bodhikt & Ton were close at 28)
# 4 @ 59 Messages - John Torregrossa
# 3 @ 62 Messages - Yodazone
# 2 @ 68 Messages - Gary Grossmann
... And the # 1 poster with 88 Messages - Larry Steller

I hope you all had some merry holidays and that any tax returns you may get
can help pay for them.

Charles