[Groop] MAD goes quarterly

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 11:11:46 PST 2009

Yea, it's lousy.  I thought comics were recession  proof!!!

They also canceled their "MAD Classics" and "MAD/Kids" magazines  too.
Anyone know if Sergio ever had original art in those?  (I  was mainly a
subscriber of the monthly)

"The Beat" also reports of layoffs in the MAD Magazine Dept.:

_http://pwbeat.publishersweekly.com/blog/_
(http://pwbeat.publishersweekly.com/blog/)

And MAD #500 is only 2 months from now!

First "Weekly World News" now this!  agh!

In a message dated 1/23/2009 1:57:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,