[Groop] Fw: Where was I when I first read Groo

Chris Schechner cschechner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 17 07:34:48 PDT 2009

This groop is so cool! We have people who are members in Chile...and
Brazil...and Malaysia...and the Philippines...and Sweden...and etc., etc.
etc. How cool is that? I love it!

Chris

on 7/17/09 12:53 AM, treetop_91601 at yahoo.com at treetop_91601 at yahoo.com
wrote:

> [...]

Check out my blog, Insight Through Hindsight,
my journal in cartoon form, at:
http://insightthroughhindsight.typepad.com/