[Groop] Sergio video from ComicCon

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Mon Jul 27 11:47:10 PDT 2009

Ok, Ive seen the video.

I really try to avoid being in the video interviews of Sergio.  (There were alot of them!)  But I guess I didn't notice this one when it was going on.  In case you are wondering, I am going over my list if things people asked me to buy and then heading off to the post office.  My daughter thought it looked like I was stealing abunch of Sergio's stuff.

Gary G. (animated by coffee)