[Groop] Body Home, Brain in San Diego

Tone Tone at cranksgiving.net
Thu Jul 30 08:08:55 PDT 2009

Gary,
            Okay, I have tried to hold my tongue since I got your Comic
Con return notice on the Groop, but now it is Thursday and I am pretty
anxious for the 411.
            In your first post to the Groop while still in San Diego you
informed the rest of us non-attending Groopies about two limited edition
lithographs Sergio was selling at the Con and how you were gracious
enough (as always) to purchase them for your fellow Groop members.
Unfortunately, this past weekend my wife had a sort of reunion with her
close college buddies at a cabin in the woods and I went along with her.
Therefore, I did not learn of the lithographs until Monday, but at that
time I also read Gary's follow up e-mails about the official cut-off for
orders as well as Gary's return home e-mail.
            Now I am in a funk for what the deal is with the
lithographs. and I do not even know if there even is any deal to speak
of anymore. I presume from the YouTube interviews with Sergio at the
Comic Con that those are the display versions of the lithographs hanging
to the left of Sergio in the background. At this time I suppose I will
be forced to appreciate them from afar in low-resolution images captured
from screen shots while watching the YouTube videos. <Sigh>

Everyone,
            Well it sounds like everyone really enjoyed their Comic Con
trips. I look forward to hearing any Con reports attendees would like to
share and/or watching any videos taken of the quick-draw/panels/etc.
            Take care everyone. and I hope Gary's brain manages to find
its way back from the Con.
_TONE_