[Groop] Round Robin Stories 1 & 2

Grossmann, Gary (DOR) GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Wed Jun 10 08:48:20 PDT 2009

Hi Folks!

Wow!  That's still out there?  Amazing.  I haven't read that in many
years.  Wrapping up #2 was a lot of fun, although trying to straighten
out how convoluted all the were-creatures stuff and some other plotlines
had gotten was a little challenging.  As for my contribution to #3, I
think I asked to be moved down the list.  Or maybe I'm just a tad slow
of mind...

Gary G.

-----Original Message-----
From: groop-bounces at groo.com [mailto:groop-bounces at groo.com] On Behalf
Of Denis Hackney
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 9:40 PM
To: groop at groo.com
Subject: Re: [Groop] Round Robin Stories 1 & 2

The Groo Round Robin stories were all put up online some time after #2
was finished, I think.  By some miracle the page is still there and
functional all these years later - even the counter is still ticking
over!

http://www.angelfire.com/ma/groop2/index.html

Looks like all of Round Robins (Rounds Robin?) #1 and #2 are up there,
as well as the first two chapters of the unfinished #3, which is
apparently still waiting for Gary to continue the story...

-Denis (who was around back then, but didn't participate in any of
them at all - not even sure I ever even read the things, to be
honest...)

--
http://www.gwc134.net/