[Groop] Groo Facebook App.

elisiaone.iwon elisiaone at iwon.com
Mon Jun 22 08:30:13 PDT 2009

First off, an app. is an application with which you and your friends can use to play games w/ each other.  Secondly, somebody should make a Groo app. on Facebook w/ ME and SA's permission of course.  We could all be people in Groo's world and try to avoid being slain by Groo!  It's the next best thing to an online video game, which we'll probably never see.  I play the Mafia Wars, because a friend got me into it.  I'm Don Stamp.  In the MF you can buy property, do jobs, advance in rank, do hits, fight other players, steal from other players, buy weapons, heal yourself, fly to Cuba, use Godfather points, earn Godfather points, etc.  There is also a chess app. I just started.I'll make u an offer u can't refuse,Don Stamp