[Groop] Groo Festival cover

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Mon Mar 9 18:28:13 PDT 2009

Hey Porter!

I don't think it's possible for there to be a "corrected" cover.  However,
it might be fun to take a copy to a Con and have Sergio put the eyes in!  In
fact, I think I'll do that.  A number of us should do it.  Then they will be
really rare, like Honus wagner baseball cards, and our grandkids can sell
them for huge amounts of money in 50 years to put their kids through
collge!!!

Thanks for the idea Porter!

Gary G.