[Groop] Groo Fest and UY 25th Anniversary Party 2009

Bodhikt at aol.com Bodhikt at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 16:59:30 PDT 2009

Four day passes are SOLD OUT. Saturday is 56% sold. They are doing
everything on-line-- no "at the door" sales, nor "at the Con pre-sales" for next  year.
Over 6000 guest and pro passes have been assigned, and ~ 2600 volunteers
have registered.

Despite having 2500 more rooms this year, all CCI "blocks" were sold out
shortly after the registration for them opened on Thursday. If you are coming
and don't already have lodging reserved, I suggest checking La Mesa, El Cajon,
National City, Chula Vista, College Area and south San Diego for hotels/motels
 near the trolley stations. They're cheaper than down-town hotels anyway, and
if  you are going to be spending most of your time at the Con-- why pay for
spas,  etc. that you won't be using anyway?

Kaytee
Good housekeeping is an exact science. I'm into  art.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220685763x1201394209/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DMarchfooterNO62)